Thursday, October 8, 2009

Just for Fun

Lauren tagged me on this, and it sounds fun. Plus, the boys are happily playing together...for the moment... So here's the scoop on my and my hero.

♥ What are your middle names?
Barbara and Curtis. You can really tell those are namesakes ... we sound like an older couple...

♥How long have you been together?
About 2 1/2 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Oh gosh, over 7 years I think...

♥ Who asked who out?
He asked me out, sort of. We were hanging out as friends and then it just, changed.

♥ How old are each of you?
I'm 27, he's 24.
♥ Did you go to the same school?
lol, no - he was homeschooled

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Well, technically, yes. But we moved from Decatur while I was still a baby.

♥ Who is the smartest?
We both have things we're better at.

♥ Who majored in what?
Well, I was majoring in English when the boys came along. 5 more classes to go... He went straight to work full-time at a wholesale jewelry company. That's right...he brings me home pretty things...

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
HAHA, me.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Eat out?

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Charleston, back when we thought we had no free time.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
Oh, me, definately.

♥ How many children do you want?
All of them.

♥ Who does the cooking?
Generally me because I'm home. But he enjoys it so much more. I'm in charge of the baking!

♥ Who is more social?
Um, I'm not sure either of us are. Probably him. I'm a homebody.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Me, hands down. Borderline OCD.

♥ Who is the most stubborn?
Wow, we're both pretty stubborn. That just might be a tie.

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
Him. And if the boys wake up before he leaves (which they usually do) he gets up with them so he can see them before work and I can sleep a little longer. :)

♥ Where was your first date?
I know it was Valentine's, but I can't remember where for the life of me.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Lol, so many of these make me laugh. He is the 3rd of 8. So I'm gonna go with him and the Webster clan.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Not really, because he knows that even though I enjoy them, there are things I'd rather he spend money on, like plants I can put in my garden :)

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
We try to do our own stuff and then visit all the families.

♥ Who is more jealous?
Gosh, I don't think we've ever had a 'jealousy' argument. We're both pretty secure in our love and respect for each other. We both make a strong effort to guard our hearts, probably to the extent some people might think is ridiculous. But you can't be too careful.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Well, like I said before, we knew each other over 7 years before that first date, so...

♥ Who eats more?
Him, by a little bit. When I was prego and nursing though, it was definately me!

♥ What do you do for a living?
For a living? Live. :) He's in the jewelry biz, and I love being a mom at home and keeping up the place, trying to do things for people in my spare time, baking, etc.

♥ Who does the laundry?
Me.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
Probably me, but that's because I used it at work for years and he doesn't. Plus, I love training vids.

♥ Who drives when you are together?
Usually me, unless I'm tired. He drives all week commuting to work and I don't get to because I don't have a car, so I like to.

♥ What is "your" song?
Love Somebody, by Keith Urban

1 comment:

Lauren said...

So sweet! And I love your answer for how many children you want. :)