Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Because I have the time and it's fun

Ashley tagged me, which was fun because I was just thinking how long it had been since I filled out a survey...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30, which is one of the welcome changes of staying home

2. Diamonds or pearls? Well, I mean, diamonds are my birthstones, but Isaac got some new pearls in at work that are gorgeous...

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The cinema? I'm gonna assume this means the movies. And...I can't remember.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Friends, CSI, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, Gilmore Girls

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal or oatmeal

6. What is your middle name? Barbara

7. What food do you dislike? anything creamy, diet stuff (no thanks, I'll just have water)

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Well, I don't really listen to many cds, but I really like my Taylor Swift one Isaac got me last year for Christmas. Maybe I'll get her new one this year :)

9. What kind of car do you drive? Nothing right now, but I do love our Honda Element! Little tupperware car...

10. Favorite Sandwich? Oh, wow, I didn't realize how much I like sandwiches until this question. Makes me feel like Joey from Friends! lol. Umm, I really like the toasted turkey one from Atlanta Bread Company, and an Arby's roast beef. Ooh! And the turkey from Blimpie on italian herb and cheese...mmmm.

11. What characteristic do you despise? Well, I think I can generally tolerate pretty much anyone, but it drives me nuts when people do really selfish or mean things.

12. Favorite item of clothing? my warmies

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Oh wow, that's hard. Right now, I would really enjoy just a trip to the mountains. But overall, there are just so many places I'd love to see...

14. Favorite brand of clothing? It's been awhile since I bought clothes...hmm. I don't think I really have a favorite brand. I do like Express though.

15. Where would you retire to? Somewhere with a beautiful beach.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? I really enjoyed my surprise party I got for my 21st

17. Favorite sport to watch? gymnastics?

18. When is your birthday? April 29

19. Are you a morning person or night? Night all the way

20. What is your shoe size? somewhere around 6 or 6 1/2...it's a little iffy right now...

21. Pets? Just that cat that came with the house that we can't find a home for so we keep feeding it out of guilt.

22. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us? My life pretty much revolves around my now old pregnancy news since I'm on bedrest.

23. What did you want to be when you were little? a third grade teacher, because it was my favorite year because we learned cursive. Oh, and an architect.

24. How are you today? same old, same old. Heartburn, general discomfort at my awkward weight imbalance, tired because I can't sleep...oh, and this new PUPPP rash thing that apparently happens to some women in their last trimester that there's no real cure for. Nothing like hearing the dr say, "Sorry, you're pretty much just going to be uncomfortable until they're born" Oh good. Something else to keep me from sleeping...a full body itchy rash.

25. What is your favorite candy? yorks, sour patch kids, nerds, junior mints, andes, sour gummy worms

26. What is your favorite flower? stargazer lily

27. What is a day on your calendar you are looking forward to? whatever the day after I have the babies is.

28. What is your full name? Leona Perpall Webster

29. What are you listening to right now? Nothing. Well, I can hear the trash truck I think...

30. What was the last thing you ate? chicken biscuit. Mmmmm...

31. Do you wish on stars? umm, no

32. If you were a crayon what color would you be? this is pretty dumb. But, I'll go with pink

33. How is the weather right now? pretty chilly out, but it felt nice to me

34. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? Beverly at the drs office

35. Favorite soft drink? dr pepper or creme soda

36. Favorite Restaurant? macaroni grill

37. Real Hair Color? blonde

38. What was your favorite toy as a child? fuzzbrain

39. Summer or winter? summer!

40. Hugs or kisses? both :)

41. Chocolate or vanilla? chocolate, all the way... although last night i really wanted a vanilla milkshake...

42. Coffee or tea? tea.

43. When was the last time you cried? last night, for no reason

44. What is under your bed? guns

45. What did you do last night? watched some tv with Isaac...that's pretty much the culmination of my activities anyway...

46. What are you afraid of? how these babies are going to get out of me

47. Salty or sweet? sweet

48. How many keys on your key ring? 3

49. How many years at your current job? almost 2 years

50. Favorite day of the week? saturday

51. How many places have you lived in? 7 - wow, more than i realized

52. Do you make friends easy? I can be friendly with people rather easily, but I'm not very good at making real friends.

53. What is a pet peeve? reckless driving

54. We all waste time. What do you do that wastes the most time? watch TV, play on the internet...this...

55. Are you a nerd? yep

56. Fiction of nonfiction? I really enjoy good fiction, but I probably own more nonfiction

57. What is something that you miss? freedom of movement, sleeping more than 1 hour at a time, not having to wait 3 hours after I eat before lying down because of heartburn. actually being able to do something useful...

58. Have any hobbies? crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, sewing...there's probably more...

60. What is something you've learned from your current job? Wow...let's see. I've learned that if I had to deal with those things for too long I would become very racist and cynical. Why does it always have to come down to race because we don't give you money? Maybe we really don't have the funds, or maybe it's because you're drunk or high and we're not going to enable you. Just a thought... On a positive note though, I learned a lot about graphic design, which is soooo fun. Nice to have another creative forum...

No comments: